309Re: [owcp] Re: insurance and retirement

    Sep 20, 2006
      How long did it take before you were considered at a
      medical end point? I have some kind of brain damage,
      which is not treatable, although they could give me
      medication to mitigate the anxiety, etc. I've been this
      way for two years. I was told that eventually they would
      try to settle out of court with some kind of lump sum, if
      it looked like I was never going to get any better.
      Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had gone through
      anything like that. (Oh, and my husband's suggestion was
      to get a lawyer.) -- Felicia