306Re: [owcp] Re: letter

    Sep 20, 2006
      I've had two re-evaluations so far, and with your case as
      bad as it is, perhaps it could help. The same with the
      compensation form. If you aren't making any money, then
      the DoL owes you more. I take it that you've already
      called your caseworker, right? You might have to contact
      the case worker and the job counselor and make it clear
      that the current situation isn't working. Perhaps if you
      make yourself a real pain in the ass, you can get this
      resolved. I was told that they would train me if I
      couldn't find jobs in my area. You should ask about this.

      Speaking of insurance, what do people on this list do for
      insurance? My husband is going to be changing jobs and
      will be losing his benefits. Should I apply for SSD or
      something? -- Felicia