298Re: [owcp] Re: letter

    Sep 12, 2006
      Well, last time it was just a threat. I'm considering
      writing a letter to tell them that rather than hasseling
      sick RPCVs they might consider cracking down on behavior
      by PCMOs that is putting all of us in these situations.
      At least in my case, it is the Peace Corps fault that I am
      sick and if they had followed the instructions that the
      maker of the medication that caused these problems
      (Lariam) put out, I would probably be significantly better
      than I am today and they wouldn't be spending so much
      money on me and my doctors. -- Felicia