255Re: [owcp] health insurance

  • Kaericsson@cs.com
    Oct 7, 2005
      In a message dated 10/6/05 10:31:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
      Alana.Petersen@... writes:

      << Subj: RE: [owcp] health insurance
      Date: 10/6/05 10:31:05 AM Central Daylight Time
      From: Alana.Petersen@... (Petersen, Alana)
      To: Kaericsson@... ('Kaericsson@...')

      The Congressman asked my to draft a letter outling the concerns of former
      Peace Corp volunteers to OWCP. My understanding is that the issues would
      include:
      Slow turnaround
      Unclear communications
      Inconsistent treatment of peace corp volunteers
      Customer Service is poor - i.e. the claims examiner is not able to answer a
      wide variety of questions.

      Are there other general issues you would suggest addressing?

      Alana Petersen
      Congressman James L. Oberstar
      38625 14th Avenue
      Suite 300B
      North Branch, MN 55056
      (651) 277-1234 office
      (651) 308-0346 cell
      (651)277-1235 fax
      alanapetersen@...
      www.house.gov/oberstar

      Hi Alana: This looks good for starters. Perhaps you could include "Unable to
      contact the correct informational resources at OWCP as/when needed." I am
      putting your message out on our listserve for other suggestions. Thanks! Kriste

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic