253Re: [owcp] health insurance

    Oct 4, 2005
      I think this is mainly related to OWCP compensation (like
      if they are sending you a check each month). However, it
      is probably good to let them know about your income. I
      think you have to keep calling the claims examiner.
      Unfortunately, they have changed my claims examiner
      several times in the last few weeks, so it has been
      difficult to get things done. -- Felicia

      > You know, I do have another question -- this spring
      Peace
      > Corps sent me a
      > note stating that I am supposed to be reporting to US
      Dept
      > of Labor OWCP every
      > time I have a change in income. Since I free-lance and
      am
      > paid on contract, that
      > is numerous times per year. Also, why do they only let
      me
      > know now, 17 years
      > after being medivaced and going onto OWCP?
      >
      > It kind of worries me that OWCP may have been assuming
      > that I've been
      > unemployed all this time, and that that is the only
      reason
      > they have been paying my
      > medical expenses. I decided to leave this snaffu until I
      > had worked out how to
      > get my current doctor on their payroll. Now that he is
      > considered an OWCP
      > provider, I left a message for my claims examiner at
      OWCP