132Re: [owcp] Letter from the Office of the Inspector General of the Peace Corps

  • Heidi Fassnacht
    Jun 8, 2005

      I got the exact same letter. Personally, I found the
      letter somewhat intimidating. It is bad enough to get
      the letters from DOL that feel threatening, but to get
      one like this from Peace Corps made me mad. Isn't
      anyone looking out for *our* interests? I think what
      the OIG is looking to do is reasonable, but given how
      one sided this whole struggle seems, I feel very
      frustrated that this 'investigation' seems to be
      equally one sided. I find it insulting given how many
      of us have had to deal with all of DOL's nonsense that
      they didn't say they were looking into if the system
      were working well for us, like you mentioned.

      Heidi

      "In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy." John Sawhill

      Discover Yahoo!