111Re: [owcp] Happy Holidays!!!

  • Janice Williams
    Dec 18, 2004
      Re: [owcp] Happy Holidays!!! Jan Williams

      Dear RPCV's,

      Hope people are mostly well and still out there. Just sending a holiday wish to stay connected. I recently lost my father after a long, hard summer and fall. But I'm holding up. Are folks still there?

      Please drop a line once in a while so we can keep this thing going.

      Best,
      Nancy Tongue in NYC

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      So sorry to hear about your father.  There are so many memories that will help, but the pain of the loss lasts for quite a while.    Do you still have your mother?  The first holidays are the toughest.
         I've retired from teaching and have decided to put maximum effort into being recognized by the DOL.  Sen. Kennedy's office is going to help me, but off to a bad start with the senate aide loosing all my faxes and letters.  I'm afraid I have used my teacher's voice on the poor young thing.  I shall try to be kinder.
         Take care,
      Jan Williams
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic