A game in Everett for the winter months

  • Patdolan834@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      Matt is organizing a game completely immune to rainstorms. Sounds good.
      Let's have a little chatter on the subject.

      Here is the yahoo group info.

      NPSHL · North Puget Sound Inline Hockey-Seattle

      Hopefully we can get a regular game here in the winter and play in seattle at
      northgate in the
      dry times. We should talk about maybe getting the game in ballard started
      back up also eh!
    • Mark Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
        Just wondered if anyone would be interested in playing in a gym in Redmond .......We can have a regular time of 10-11:30 AM Saturday and Sunday.....we could play either roller hockey (inline hockey ) or Dek hockey (gym shoes instead of skates)...the cost would be $5.00 for a drop in fee .......We would have to use something other than composite or wood sticks as it marks the floor......the only stick I have come up with is made by Mylec......this would be the "airflow model " not the cosom   model . The "airflow" is a wood shaft with hard plastic blade  ....when I lived in Chicago 20 years ago this was a common stick to use in a gym...there were at any given time 6 leagues running around the city and suburbs....you can get of a pretty good slap shot but depending on your strength if you really lean into it for a slap shot  ( meaning lots of time and REALLY lean into it ) the stick might be classified as  a bit willowy .....price is around 15-18 per stick .

        Let me know if you are interested or pass this email along to someone who might . Please let me know.

        Mark Johnson
        206-275-0183