Re: [overthockey] Play this Saturday?

  • Todd Friedmar
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 8, 2012
      I was just forwarded this article about Seattle hockey: http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlesports/2012/06/07/meet-cy-wilson-seattles-86-year-old-hockey-player/
      Some of the players, I recognized from lunch hockey in Kent. Tim, I didn't see a shot of you in there? Looks like

      I'm out for awhile, the MRI came back as a torn medial Meniscus. Waiting to schedule surgery. I'll come watch until I can play again, or just wrap my knee really good. The nets are at my house.

      Don't know if you guys know, but Olympic View playground is going to be ton up this summer: Geothermal construction begins at Olympic View Elementary http://www.mapleleaflife.com/2012/06/03/geothermal-construction-begins-at-olympic-view-elementary/. They've closed off only part of the playground right now, beyond the playing area but the whole thing will be closed later this month.

      Hope to come out if the weather's good this Saturday.

      Have fun.

      Todd