Re: [overthockey] Play this Saturday?

  • Sam Bernstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
      Thanks for having me out for my first time! I had a blast. Reminded me of playing in the street growing up. Let's do it again soon!

      Sam

      On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM, David Perlin <davepi@...> wrote:

      It did drizzle at my house in Wallingford, but the ground has now dried.  It looks dry on traffic cams a few blocks from the school yard so I’m heading up to Olympic View now.

      Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 9:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [overthockey] Play this Saturday?

      Ground is a little wet in north Seattle right now...it is drying.  Might be better round 11.  I'll head up there early and let you guys know surface conditions.

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      From: mannyman_9@...
      Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 05:13:51 +0000

      I'm in, weather permitting

      To: hockeyman_102@...; overthockey@yahoogroups.com
      CC:
      From: lewis@...
      Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:47:16 -0700

      I might be down to put on the asphalt wheels.  I will try to rally some troops.  Who else is in?

      Lewis