Re: [overthockey] Play this Saturday?

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2012
      Would love to, but I have 4 month old twins now (+ a 5yo), so hockey is likely to be a rarity for me this summer. Hope to make it out soon. Have fun guys!

      Sent from my iPad

      On May 31, 2012, at 6:11 PM, Timothy Knowles <mateoknowles@...> wrote:

      Tim's in !!!

      To: lewis@...; hockeyman_102@...; overthockey@yahoogroups.com
      From: mannyman_9@...
      Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 05:13:51 +0000
      Subject: RE: [overthockey] Play this Saturday?

      I'm in, weather permitting

      To: hockeyman_102@...; overthockey@yahoogroups.com
      CC:
      From: lewis@...
      Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:47:16 -0700

      I might be down to put on the asphalt wheels.  I will try to rally some troops.  Who else is in?

      Lewis
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2012
        I will be there as well.

        Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 6:11 PM

        Tim's in !!!

        To: lewis@...; hockeyman_102@...; overthockey@yahoogroups.com
        From: mannyman_9@...
        Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 05:13:51 +0000

        I'm in, weather permitting

        To: hockeyman_102@...; overthockey@yahoogroups.com
        CC:
        From: lewis@...
        Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:47:16 -0700

        I might be down to put on the asphalt wheels.  I will try to rally some troops.  Who else is in?

        Lewis
        Anyone around, and want to play this Saturday. I have another friend that wants to play also.

        Thanks,
        Jay

      • lewis johnson
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 4, 2012
          It was a good game.  Glad you made it..

          From: "David Perlin" <davepi@...>
          To: "hockey group" <overthockey@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Fri, Jun 1, 2012 4:40 pm

          I will be there as well.

          From: mannyman_9@...
          Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 05:13:51 +0000

          I'm in, weather permitting

          To: hockeyman_102@...; overthockey@yahoogroups.com
          CC:
          From: lewis@...
          Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:47:16 -0700

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 8, 2012
            I was just forwarded this article about Seattle hockey: http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlesports/2012/06/07/meet-cy-wilson-seattles-86-year-old-hockey-player/
            Some of the players, I recognized from lunch hockey in Kent. Tim, I didn't see a shot of you in there? Looks like

            I'm out for awhile, the MRI came back as a torn medial Meniscus. Waiting to schedule surgery. I'll come watch until I can play again, or just wrap my knee really good. The nets are at my house.

            Don't know if you guys know, but Olympic View playground is going to be ton up this summer: Geothermal construction begins at Olympic View Elementary http://www.mapleleaflife.com/2012/06/03/geothermal-construction-begins-at-olympic-view-elementary/. They've closed off only part of the playground right now, beyond the playing area but the whole thing will be closed later this month.

            Hope to come out if the weather's good this Saturday.

            Have fun.

            Todd