Indoor Roller Hockey - Everett

  • three3bobs
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hello,
      Just found this yahoo group while looking for more opportunities to
      play roller hockey. Below is where I've been playing
      for a few years now.

      Indoor Coed Roller Hockey. Drop in.
      Where: Everett Skate Deck
      When: Thursday evenings, 9 - 11pm
      Cost: $5
      website: www.everettskatedeck.com (FYI: They don't have it on
      their online calendar yet)

      This is very friendly and casual with players of all skill levels.
      Only requirements are Helmet, Stick, and Skates.
      Some play with the minimum. Others (like myself) wear all the gear.
      We play with real goals and a hockey ball.

      Hope to see you there!

      Phil (aka: Bob)
    • Van Ngo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
        sweet!

        need my dose of hockey this week.(probably rain
        satur.)

        gonna drop by tonight...
        $5 is good.

        van

        --- three3bobs <dbobby98@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Just found this yahoo group while looking for more
        > opportunities to
        > play roller hockey. Below is where I've been
        > playing
        > for a few years now.
        >

        > Indoor Coed Roller Hockey. Drop in.
        > Where: Everett Skate Deck
        > When: Thursday evenings, 9 - 11pm
        > Cost: $5
        > website: www.everettskatedeck.com (FYI: They
        > don't have it on
        > their online calendar yet)
        >

        > This is very friendly and casual with players of all
        > skill levels.
        > Only requirements are Helmet, Stick, and Skates.
        > Some play with the minimum. Others (like myself)
        > wear all the gear.
        > We play with real goals and a hockey ball.
        >
        > Hope to see you there!
        >
        > Phil (aka: Bob)

        (http://voice.yahoo.com)
      • three3bobs
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
          Hi all,
          Drop-in Roller Hockey at the Everett Skate deck is moving to
          Wednesday nights starting this week. 11-8-06. Hope to see you there!