Re: [overthockey] anyone.

  • lewis@ctcpp.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2011
      Hey guys, still crazy busy...not gonna be able to make it today! Can't wait for hockey season to start!

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: Timothy Knowles <mateoknowles@...>
      Sender: overthockey@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 15:54:56 +0000
      To: <mbooth14@...>; hockey group<overthockey@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [overthockey] anyone.

      I can make it.
      I'll be in the middle of a project, but if enough players for a game of 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 respond, I'm dropping everything and will show up, especially if Max'll be there selling  cookies and lemonade again.

      To: overthockey@yahoogroups.com
      From: mbooth14@...
      Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 14:53:47 +0000
      Subject: [overthockey] anyone.

      Game anyone

    • matt
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 10, 2011
        Game anyone
      • patdolan@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 10, 2011
          FYI

          I was in Magnuson Park Wed taking my constitutional when I happened upon an enormous work crew at the tennis courts putting up what looked like several roller hockey courts.  Turns out the work crew was comprised of some of the world's best hard court bicycle polo players.  They've come from Europe, Asia, and Australia for the 3rd World Bicycle Polo Championship.  Some of you Hen people will remember seeing this sport being played under I-5 at 65th.

          I watched a little of it Thursday.  Lots of trick stuff with the ball between the wheels and such.  Some crashes and cursing too.

          The tourney began in earnest on Friday.  And the championship game is late Sunday Afternoon.  No charge.  Lots of picnic areas and a big lake too.

          http://whbpc2011.com/

            To: overthockey@yahoogroups.com
            From: mbooth14@...
            Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 14:53:47 +0000

            Game anyone

          • Todd
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 10, 2011
              I'll be there with the nets around 10:45 am. No lemonade stand today so bring plenty of liquid.

              Todd

              On Sep 10, 2011, at 7:53 AM, "matt" <mbooth14@...> wrote:

              Game anyone

            • Chris O

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 16, 2011
                      Hi guys. I'm hoping that everyone ignores the weather predictions (since it's always wrong) and plans on coming out for a game tomorrow. I'll be there with the nets, if I see replies.

                      Todd

                    • Chris O
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 16, 2011
                        Sorry I am at Suncadia, have fun!

                        Sent from my iPhone.

                        On Sep 16, 2011, at 6:08 PM, Todd <tfriedmar@...> wrote:

                        Hi guys. I'm hoping that everyone ignores the weather predictions (since it's always wrong) and plans on coming out for a game tomorrow. I'll be there with the nets, if I see replies.

                        Todd

                      • David Perlin
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 17, 2011
                          I’ll be there if it’s dry (and it is currently).

                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 17, 2011
                            It's not looking too good this morning. I think that I'm planning to head out fishing instead. Hope summer sticks around a little longer.

                            Todd