game on

  • matt
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2, 2011
      Super weather predicted, no excuses. Game on
    • Todd
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 3, 2011
        I plan on being there. Hopefully by 10:45. We really might have sun.

        Todd

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 10, 2011
          All the cool kids will be there, game on bitches.
        • lewis johnson
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 10, 2011
            I'll be there...a little later.

            Sincerely,

            Lewis C. Johnson
            Coast to Coast Painting Plus Inc.
            206-234-1082
            www.ctcpp.com

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 11, 2011
              I'm out today, but feel free to stop by and grab the nets on my porch.

              Todd

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 22, 2011
                Who is in
              • Todd
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 22, 2011
                  I'll be there, just closer to 11:00 am. Nets are in the normal spot.

                  Todd

                  On Jul 22, 2011, at 4:35 PM, "matt" <mbooth14@...> wrote:

                  Who is in