hockey sat! Whos in?

  • lewis johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hey guys, I know it's been a while.  I'm trying to get a game together for this saturday around noon or so.  It looks like it will be sunny but may rain the night before..ya never know around here.  Anyway,  It's been way to long...who's into playing!  Please don't ignore the email...I know you guys get em so at least say yes or no!  Don't leave me guessing.  Appreciated!

      Sincerely,

      Lewis C. Johnson
      Coast to Coast Painting Plus Inc.
      206-234-1082