Time to rally

  • matt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2010
      Summer is here boys time to rally and make it out to play some hockey. OVERT is alive and kicking, Game on.

      PS. Lewis Philly sucks

      PS. David martin call me 2067134365

      MAtthew
    • Brandon Michael Dully
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2010
        All,
        Roll Cage Arena in Bellevue is starting their 2nd roller hockey season.  Two league, gold and silver.  I played 1st league and it's great.  Team 5 (Beavers) is looking for players.  www.rollcagearena.com.  Word.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2010
          I haven't had the skates on for a few years, but if it's nice on Saturday I'll see everyone out there. Time to get back in the game!

          May be interested in playing at roll cage as well.

          Jason

          To: overthockey@yahoogroups.com
          From: bmdully@...
          Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:51:46 -0700