Wednesday night rollerhockey

  • David Perlin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2009
      It may not feel like spring, but at least it's now light enough to play
      in the evening. So, lets start playing on Wednesday nights.

      First game will be next Wednesday, May 13th @6:30pm at Olympic View.
      We should be able to play past 8pm, so try and come out even if you
      can't make the 6:30pm start.

      David
    • David Perlin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2009
        First evening game will be this Wednesday, May 13th @6:30pm at Olympic
        View (weather permitting - so keep your fingers crossed).

        Given the increase in daylight, we should be able to play past 8pm, so

        Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2009
          The National Weather says it will be dry tomorrow night.
          So, come out for the first Wednesday night game of the season.

          Game time: 6:30pm at Olympic View School (show up earlier
          to get your equipment on :).

          Even if you can't make the start of the game, come on out when you can.