Compassionate Hockey on Saturday

  • David Perlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 1:06 PM
      To celebrate the upcoming nice weather, the visit of the Dalai Lama and the
      Seeds of Compassion event happening in Seattle this weekend, I propose that
      we play "compassionate rollerhockey" this Saturday.

      Compassionate hockey means:

      - when you deke the pants off of an opposing player, you brag for no
      longer than 30 seconds.

      - after scoring a goal, you celebrate for no longer than 1 minute.

      - if someone on the other team is injured, at least pretend that
      you're worried about their well being.

      So, rollerhockey this Saturday @ 10:3am at Olympic View School. Details
      on location etc @ http://seattlerollerhockey.com

      Given that it's spring time, in the future, if it is dry out just assume
      there will be a game at 10:30am on Saturdays. Also, get ready, as it's
      almost getting light enough to start Wednesday evening games.