3/1/08- 8am

  • Dan Zinsmeyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
      Cool & a little breeze but no apparent rain ....I'll be there, anyone else?

      Dan
    • J L
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
        wet pavement in kent. -- somebody please give a pavement
        report for seattle ( I can't really tell from the DOT cams.-
        looks like dry lanes and wet shoulders).
        And actually, it would be great on questionable days if
        some northgate resident could post a saturday morning
        pavement report around 9:30 am. -- It would really help those of us who
        have to make the longer commutes.

        thank you for reading this, and keep your wheels down.

        -Jerry L
        long-distance commuter

        (p.s. if pavement is dry, I play)

        On Mar 1, 2008, at 7:44 AM, Dan Zinsmeyer wrote:

        > Cool & a little breeze but no apparent rain ....I'll be there, anyone
        > else?
        >
        > Dan

      • Todd Friedmar
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
          Re: [overthockey] 3/1/08- 9:20 am I live two block away and it’s still wet in places on the street, but I didn’t check at the school. I may go for a run instead. The forecast for today doesn’t look to good with 80% chance of rain. Maybe next week for me with sun in the forecast.

          Todd

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
            I live in magnolia , pavement is dry...gotta get out of house! I'll be there just 'cause...hope to see someone

            Dan Zinsmeyer
            COO

            The BIG Print LLC
            206-910-2840 mbl