Roller Hockey This Wednesday and Beginer's Game Date

  • Patdolan834@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      Regular Roller Hockey Game this Wednesday BEGINNING AT 6:00 PM (instead of
      6:30). Don't worry if you can't make it by 6:00 PM, we still want ya to come
      and play right up until we can't see the ball anymore.

      Will anyone second my motion to have a beginner's, kids, and old timers game
      on Sunday Sept 24 at 12 noon? (Or, table your own motion?)
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
        Another great game tonight.  This is the best hockey summer I can remember.  Thanks Joe for getting OVERT's web presence in order!  I think that has a lot to do with the resurgence.  I owe you a beer.  We owe you many beers.  You are beer rich, or should be anyway.

        I posted a few pics on the web site in case anyone needs to prove to their significant other that they're not just out on the town whenever it's time "to play hockey."  :)

        Cheers from Kirkland,  -Chris