Re: Regulation Net Game this Saturday...

  • mbooth14
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Dave, I will swing by tommorrow morning and pick up the gear and net.
      let me know what time is good.

      Matt

      --- In overthockey@yahoogroups.com, David Snider <dsnider@...> wrote:

      > Yes, it's been a good and faithful net but hasn't been very active
      lately - just lying around the yard, not very energetic about keeping
      things out. (I've been finding tennis balls and even the occasional
      roller hockey ball scattered around the yard when I mow.) I think it's
      probably just bored and will snap back into it if it can once again do
      what it loves.

      > You can pick it up any time - I'm at 5603 17 Ave NE (NW corner of
      17th & 56th); if you go in the side gate it's just to your left
      against the fence. It's quite a nice Mylec goal, with fairly new
      netting. For the goalie gear you'll need to let me know when you're
      coming so I can dig it out.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007

        I’m up and about by 7 am, so anytime after that. Call first to make sure I’m not out at the store or something.

        Can I write this off as a donation to Overthockey? (You guys are still non-profit, right – or is it now OvertHockey Inc.? I did notice Pat was driving a newer-looking car than usual…)

        Dave

        206-661-5897

        5603 17 Ave NE (Just off Ravenna Blvd, north of UW)