      From: "Sam Bernstein" <skbernstein@...>
      To: "Todd Friedmar" <tfriedmar@...>
      Cc: "hockeyman_102" <hockeyman_102@...>, overthockey@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 8:03:56 AM
      Subject: Re: [overthockey] Play this Saturday?

      I've never been out to play with you guys but would love to. Can you remind me where and what time you play? Also, do you guys wear full padding, just lower-body, helmets, etc.?

      On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:41 PM, Todd Friedmar <tfriedmar@...> wrote:

      I'd like to play but have a bad knee. Going in for an MRI tomorrow. The nets are at my house if someone wants to grab them.

      Have fun. I may stop by to cheer you on.

      Todd