Re: [OLmws] change background color on modal

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
      Erik,

      I generally try to include suggestions for improvements into the overlibmws distribution, so that one need not make personal changes in the code and then have to keep making those personal changes when upgrading for any bug fixes.

      Similarly, note that the MODAL command is a toggle, so that if you have more than one such popup in a document, you could include the MODALCOLOR and/or MODALOPACITY styling commands in an OLpageDefaults function call, as discussed in the Introduction of the Command Reference:

      and in the CUSTOMIZATION section of the Getting Started file:

      to set your preferred color and/or opacity for the modal shield as the defaults.  You then can include the MODAL command for the popups which you want to be modal, without need to include the lengthy styling commands in the overlib calls.

      Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:13 AM
      Subject: [OLmws] change background color on modal

      Fote,

      That's very cool.  i found the code somewhere deep in the javascript, but now there's a nice method for changing it and i can leave the original code intact.

      thanks a lot!

      Regards,
      Erik