Re: [OLmws] N-level popup

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2007
      Sathya,

      The cooltip software:

      creates popups similar to those of overlibmws and was designed to support any number of simultaneous popups.

      If I only need one additional popup similar to those of overlibmws I use Tip Message:

      as if it were a plug-in.

      I have a need for displaying more than 2 levels of sticky popups. I currently use overlib2 for displaying the secondary popup. Is there any plugin that supports multi level popups. Any ideas will be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Sathya
    • sathya
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007