Re: [OLmws] Modal popup, and embedded page in layer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2007
      Dave,

      With overlibmws you import the distribution's iframecontentmws.js and use its OLiframeContent function for the lead argument in the overlib call as explained in the:

      support document.  You might also wish to look at the:

      support document for loading popup content dynamically via AJAX rather than iframes.

      Feel free to post here again if you have any difficulty using iframes or AJAX with overlibmws after reading those support files.

      Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 6:24 AM
      Subject: [OLmws] Modal popup, and embedded page in layer

      Hi all

      I'm new to overlibmws, but have been using overlib for a little while.

      I currently use overlib plus overlib_positioncap so that i can embed a php page into a layer.

      My question - is it possible to to this with overlibmws, as well as making the layer modal?

      Thanks,

      Doc