Re: [OLmws] Re: Overlib in JSF

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2007
      The support document for setting up popups with scrollbars is:

      Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 1:12 PM
      Subject: RE: [OLmws] Re: Overlib in JSF

      Thanks, I am still not getting this work but will continue trying.

      Another question I had was, how do I get the scroll bar working inside the overlib popup? I want to keep popup height fix. As soon as the text goes beyond its limit, it should add a scrollbar instead of expanding the overlib popup.

      Appreciate your help.