Re: [OLmws] OLiframeContent doesn't close/hide all content ??

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      Brad,

      Your iframe content is in a STICKY secondary popup which is closed via a cClick2 call associated with the "Close" link in its CAPTION.  So with your current overlibmws code you would need to daisy-chain over2.innerHTML=''; to the native cClick2 function.  However, in the course of fixing a rare, esoteric bug on May 1 in the handling of SCROLL, I included code which, in effect, does that when FADEOUT is not being used (and you aren't using it), so simply upgrade to the current overlibmws.zip distribution via:  http://www.macridesweb.com/oltest/  You also no longer need to do over.innerHTML=''; when closing primary popups with iframe content if FADEOUT is not being used.