quicktime embed issue

  • mr. welti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      Hi!
      Anybody seen this?
      I have an overlibmws popup iframe which displays a QT movie.
      The QT movie in the window behind it does not know there is
      a layer in front and keeps trying to redraw. (These are
      "interactive" quicktime movies).

      from this page:
      http://www.iris.edu/activeearth/content/tectonicSeism.html

      scroll down and hit the word "HERE" and up comes the problem IFRAME.

      It's a draggable IFRAME; try dragging it!

      I suspect I cannot use overlibmws here.

      Any ideas?
      Thanks!
      Russ Welti