Nested popups; Input format

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      Hello All,

      1. Is it possible to have a pop up from a pop up?

      Ie. a pop up has a table, one of the cells in that table has a pop up.
      The latter did not work when I tried, but I'd like to know if it is
      possible.

      2. If you ever do more work on overlibmws then what would be really
      cool would be to be able to put the poped up html inline. The tool
      kit would then just toggle the displayability. That way you get to
      see something even if javascript is disabled. (This sort of thing can
      be done with pure CSS using :hover, but it is very brittle on
      different browser.)

      Thanks for your help,

      Anthony