Re: [OLmws] Calendarmws.js validate date >= today

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
      Walter,

      I updated calendarmws.js in an updated overlibmws.zip distribution, such that if you use ggInactive=1; with your show_calendar(. . .); or show_yearly_calendar(. . .); call, dates preceding today's date will be inactive (cannot be selected) in the calendar popups.  See the:

      support document.

      Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 2:52 PM
      Subject: [OLmws] Calendarmws.js validate date >= today

      I would like to have dates previous of today to be inactive.  Did anyone implemented some come to share?

      Thank you very much.
      ContiW
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
        Today I also added the inactive option in the multi-language version of the calendar popup script, overlibmws_lang.js, and again updated the overlibmws.zip distribution.  See the:

        support document.

        Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 2:14 PM
        Subject: Re: [OLmws] Calendarmws.js validate date >= today

        Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 2:52 PM