Problem with mouseover popup

  • wvaneeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2006
      I have a problem where it seems like the nd() function is not
      cancelling the timer on mouseoff events. I do have a delay before it
      should popup as I do not want the popups to display while you move the
      mouse over them, only when you hover. However, I get popups even after
      mousing off of the link. It does not happen all the time, but I can do
      it over and over. Here's the code in question. There are several of
      these on the page and they all have unique id's as well. Can anyone
      tell me what I might have done wrong. I have tried onmouseout="return
      nd();" and onmouseout="nd();" as well as specifying a time "nd(1)",
      but it made no difference. Thanks.

      onmouseover="getName('DFW', '1163605576480-522', 'origin');"
      onmouseout="return nd();" class="hoverLinks" id="origin">DFW</a>

      function getName(code, stateId, id) {
      //code removed here that will get a city name into a data field called
      "data"
      return overlib
      (code+"<br>"+data,NOFOLLOW,TIMEOUT,15000,DELAY,1500,WRAP,HAUTO,VAUTO,
      FGCOLOR,'#FFFFFF',BGCOLOR,'#989898',TEXTSIZE,'11px',TEXTCOLOR,'050084',BORDER,2,REF,id,REFC,'LR',REFX,
      5);
      }