newbie question.

  • cji_work
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi there,
      I am a two-day user of the "overlibmws" library. I think this package
      comes with a very good online document and it is very easy for me to
      pick up. So far I have solved lots of issues by using your package.

      The question I have is:
      I know I can use this library to create a popup with contents loaded
      from a txt file. But is it possible not to create a popup, but put the
      contents of that txt file in the textarea of the same html file ?

      thanks,

      -cji