More issues with popups over select elements

  • Erich C. Beyrent
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006

      Hi there,

      When I first started using this library, I had some issues with the popup appearing over <select> elements – in IE, the elements show through the popup.  I thought we had resolved the issue – I added

      <script type="text/javascript">OLpageDefaults(HIDESELECTBOXES,MIDX,-25,RELY,100);</script>

      to my code, which worked initially.  I have since rewritten the pages, and the select boxes are bleeding through the popup again.  You can see the issue here:

      http://65.175.198.29/resort15-53-1577.html

      Below the resort description, there is a calendar-like block with links to unit types.  Each unit type loads in the popup, for reproducing the problem.

      -Erich-