Re: [OLmws] What to do if you start getting javascript errors...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Thanks for that heads up.

      From: jskrotzki
      Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 7:18 PM
      Subject: [OLmws] What to do if you start getting javascript errors...

      This happened to me today.  overlib worked on my dev machine localhost but not from the live server ( and it worked for my clients and on my other machine live ).  Started getting "STICKY is undefined" - "CAPTION
      is undefined" and other errors. Tried clear cache, reseting, everything and nothing worked.

      So after 1 and 1/2 hours of investigating I found out it was my browser was corrupting the gzip ( my server compresses ) js file.  I turned compression off for js files, cleared my cache and tried again and it worked again.  Turned compression on and it worked still.

      Found this out viewing the HTTP stream.  So just a heads up if anybody else runs into this.  Might be the problem.

      Cheers...