Re: variable behavior

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2006
      Craig.

      If you indeed have made all of the popups STICKY, then they will ignore the onmouseoff="nd();"  -- nd() closes non-STICKY primary popups, not STICKY ones, and nd2() closes non-STICKY secondary popups, not STICKY ones.  The NOFOLLOW command that you have retained also becomes irrelevant, because STICKY popups don't follow the mouse movements.  Perhaps you have not included the STICKY command in all of the overlib calls, though in such cases the Close link would not appear in their CAPTION.  A URL for the document (or its complete source) would be extremely helpful for trying to diagnose the problem at this point.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 2006
        --- In overlibmws@yahoogroups.com, Erich Beyrent <erich.beyrent@...>
        wrote:

        > steepusa wrote:
        > > Hello again,
        > >
        > > I'm getting some variable behavior. All popups with links are
        > > defined the same way. These popups pop up on an image map.
        > >
        > > <area href="javascript:void(0);" onmouseover="return overlib('<a
        > > href=\'http://steepusa.no-ip.info/cgi-bin/steepcm2.cgi?
        > > caller=SKY:level3\'>All STEEP Content Is Developed Using The
        Content
        > > Assistant</a>', CAPTION, 'Click', STICKY, ABOVE, WRAP, BASE, 2,
        > > NOFOLLOW, SHADOW, FILTERSHADOW, 1, FILTER);" onmouseout="return
        nd
        > > ();" shape="rect" coords="625,39,615,49">
        > >
        > > Everything works except that some of these STICKY popups close
        when
        > > I mouse out. I don't have to mouse over the close in the
        caption.
        > > Its certainly not a big deal. Any suggestions.
        > >
        > > Thank you all for any help.
        > >
        > > Craig Tussey
        > > steepusa
        >
        > If you don't want that behavior, you have to remove the
        >
        > onmouseout="return nd();"
        >
        > code from your link.
        >

        > --
        > Erich Beyrent