overlibmws and .net

  • ya_2789
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 8:33 AM
      1. I want to send the <%# DataBinder.Eval
      (Container.DataItem,"Description" %> to the call of overlib function
      When I want to return to HTML Design, I got the error "Quote values..."
      How I have to correctly to form the call of the overlib in this case?
      2. Text that I want to show as tooltip text in popup window contain CR
      symbol and as result the scipt not shows it.
      But this CR symbol need me for other needs and I cannot throw it.
      If the workaround does exist of this problem?