Mutually exclusive popups?

  • Daniel Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      I am working on a product comparison application and would like to
      enable the user to view multiple product images at the same time but
      only the ones they choose to view. So I have a view link for each
      image which opens in a sticky, draggable popup. I would like the image
      to stay viewable while others are opened until closed by the user.

      Is this possible?