Re: [OLmws] Re: Problem with PRINT option

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25 10:34 AM
      I'm glad that worked out well.  Do you also now get automatic closing of the calendar popups with retention of their exclusive feature?

      Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 10:14 AM
      Subject: [OLmws] Re: Problem with PRINT option

      Hi,

      I have downloaded the latest overlibmws.zip archive and it is working
      fine now. Thanks for your valuable help.

      vmrao.
    • maheswar rao
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27 5:30 AM
        Yes. Calendar Pop-Up is automatically getting closed after selecting
        date. However, the focus is not back to the field after selecting the
        date. I have added document.' + this.gReturnItem + '.focus(); in the
        onClick events to get the focus back to the date field. For my
        application, the date selected needs to be a week day and so I wrote
        a function for that and called that using onBlur event on the date
        field. For this reason, I needed focus back to the date field.

        Thanks,
        vmrao

        --- In overlibmws@yahoogroups.com, "Foteos Macrides" <fote@m...>