Closing Calendar Pop-Up

  • maheswar rao
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
      Hi,

      I am using Calendarmws.js for Calendar Pop-Up. I want the Pop-Up to be
      closed automatically after the user picks the date. Please suggest what
      changes need to be done to the script.

      Thanks,
      vmrao
    • maheswar rao
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
        Correction ....

        Hi,

        I am using Calendarmws.js for Calendar Pop-Up. I want the Pop-Up to be
        closed automatically after the user picks the date. I am not using
        onChange events.