Re: [OLmws] remove blue border ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
      If you are not using class-based CSS for overlibmws popups, then the color of the outer border is determined via BGCOLOR as described in Section 4. Colors, Fonts and Images of the Command Reference:

      If you should wish to use class-based CSS for styling the popups, see Section 5. Cascading Style Sheets of the Command Reference:

      If you have difficulties after reading those sections, please let us know, and ideally include a URL so that we can give you explicit help with the markup you are using.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
        Thank you. I was able to find the info I needed in the config file. I hate it when people
        don't read the documentation before asking a question ...like I did.

        Fantastic product. I'm using it in conjunction with results from php/mysql and it's the
        perfect solution for what I need. Donation is on its way :-)