Re: [OLmws] Problem with initial popup displayed in top-left of window

  • john31r
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2005
      Scratch that... moving the <script> include to the same .jsp page
      helped. Sorry I couldn't include a link to the page, but this is a
      large internal app.

      As far as I knew, there wasn't any other library coming into play that
      was trapping mouse movement, but we're using Jakarta Tiles and have
      quite a few layers of nested JSPs, so was worth a shot to move the
      <script> calls to the same page. Wanted to do so in the higher nested
      header.jsp, so overLIB would be available in other pages by default,
      but we'll just have to put the <script> in each of the nested pages to
      insure that we don't see this behavior.

      Works okay now, though! :)

      Thanks for the speedy reply!

      John