Re: [OLmws] Re: how to make an iframe content acts like a tooltip

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      From: waterTree
      Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:39 PM
      Subject: [OLmws] Re: how to make an iframe content acts like a tooltip

      Hi, Fote, thanks for your support.

      Before I posted my problem, I had tried your solution and it worked well.  It's my fault that I didn't state my question clearly.

      What I wish to do is my Iframe content window go with my mouse on "detail link" of every record, instead of pop up in the same position. Is that doable? (like this:

      sorry it's in Chinese, but you can still see the page popup when mouseover the second column)

      The webpages that I am developing is for internal environment, for now I don't have URL for you to view.  I hope you understand my question.
      I'm not sure that I understand your question.  The links in the second column of your dynamic document via the above URL have title-based tooltips.  Is your intent to replace them with overlibmws popups that have iframe content, and as for title-based tooltips to have the popups appear next to the cursor and flip above versus below it, or to the left versus to the right of it, when the popups would otherwise extend beyond the window margins?  If so, then instead of using the MIDX and RELY positioning commands from the support document examples with iframe content, use HAUTO and VAUTO.

      More generally, if your question is about positioning of the popups, there is a large variety of methods and associated commands for positioning described in Section 3 of the Command Reference:

      If I have misunderstood your question, please try again and hopefully I'll catch on eventually.

    • waterTree
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2005
        Hi, Fote, YES, you understood what I mean and solved my problem.
        Thank you so much!

        Best Regards,
        Ada

        --- In overlibmws@yahoogroups.com, "Foteos Macrides" <fote@m...>