Re: [OLmws] Overlibmws and Movable Type

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      From: nbul76
      Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 4:37 PM
      Subject: [OLmws] Overlibmws and Movable Type

      Hi Michael,
      Thanks for replying. I don't have the head tags in my templates, that's why I am so confused. I've tried adding the html and head tags, but that isn't working, I've tried adding the script all over the place, no luck. My index.php template looks like this:
      **********
      <?php include("/home2/masschic/public_html/cookiecheck.php"); ?>
      <?
      $headervar = 'header';
      $extension = '.php';
      include('/home2/masschic/public_html/skins/' .$headervar.$skin.$extension);
      ?>

      <MTEntries>
      <$MTEntryTrackbackData$>

      <MTDateHeader>
      <$MTEntryDate format="%x"$>
      </MTDateHeader>

      <a name="<$MTEntryID pad="1"$>"></a>

      href="<$MTCategoryArchiveLink$>"><$MTCategoryLabel$></a></MTEntryCategories></div>
      <$MTEntryBody$>
      [snip]

      Nicole,

      The top part of your index.php is using the templates/database to create a file with an XHTML doctype and a head section that contains a number of script blocks.  Use your browser's View Source to see the file that is being created.  I agree with Michael that a Movable Type support group may be better able to help you figure out how to tack in script blocks for the overlibmws core module and any plugins, but when you get the answer please post it here so that it will be in the archive.

      Note that the script blocks which presently are being created have the deprecated language="javascript" and should be modified to use type="text/javascript" which is required for valid XML/HTML.
      .