Re: [OLmws] Using CSS with overlibwms

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
      Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [OLmws] Using CSS with overlibwms

      OK, someone suggested removing the "." before each class name, and that was obviously my mistake. It's seeing my classes now.

      Cheers.

      Michael O'Henly
      1. I have four classes, ".olFGClass", ".olBGClass", ".olTextFontClass", and ".olCaptionFontClass", in my site's .css file.
      2. Now, if I add to my config like so...

        OLpageDefaults(WIDTH, 350, OFFSETX, 20, OFFSETY, 20, VAUTO, FGCLASS, ".olFGClass", BGCLASS, ".olBGClass", TEXTFONTCLASS, ".olTextFontClass", CAPTIONFONTCLASS, ".olCaptionFontClass")

      Michael,

      Correct.  You don't want those lead dots in the parameters for the CSS class commands.

      Note that overlibmws has a CGCLASS for the caption area (and Close link background if a Close link is present).  See the CSS section of the Command Reference:

      If you don't use that class explicitly, what you specified for BGCLASS will be inherited.  But you might, for example, want to make the color of the caption area different from that of the overall border, or import a textured background image for the caption area while retaining a solid overall border.  I also typically include a text-align:center; rule in that so the caption will be centered (the Close link stays aligned right).  You also have CLOSEFONTCLASS available.  That is normally used to set font color changes on hover over the Close link when CLOSECLICK is set.  Click on the Demonstration links in that section of the Command Reference to see examples for the various classes you can set.