Question about OLpageDefaults() usage...

  • Michael O'Henly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      Newbie question.

      When the docs say you can put "arguments" for the OLpageDefaults() function in an imported javascript file, does that mean I'd have a statement something like...

          <script type="text/javascript" src="/jscripts/overlibmws.js"></script>

      ...in my index header?

      Also, can the content of the configuration file be as simple as the OLpageDefaults() command and a chain of arguments...

          OLpageDefaults(WIDTH, 300)

      ...or are there other things that this file must include in order to be syntactically valid?

      I'm very new to this, so please forgive my confusion.

      Cheers.

      M.

      --
      Michael O'Henly