Re: invisible gifs

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      From: forbes_k
      Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 1:51 PM
      Subject: invisible gifs

      <snip> when I upload my files to the Windows 2000 server, the image in my Overlib file is invisible. There is no red x, so it seems like it is there; just not visible. Is it an z-index problem?  Here is the code:
      <snip>
      <a
       href="javascript:void(0)"
       onClick="return overlib(kim[2],
        STICKY, CAPTION,'Related Topics',
        OFFSETY -20)"
       onmouseout="nd()">Related Topics</a>

      Change the onclick to:

      onclick="overlib(...); return false;"

      so that you force a return value of false.  See:

      for more information about this matter.