How to keep secondary Popups opened when I move mouse to other popups?

  • philcrosoft
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      So there are two links when I click one a popup appears, so when I move the mouse to other link this popup disapperas, so how to make first pop up to be opened till I click the second link?

      How the code looks like now!

      onmouseover="return overlib('Click to see details', WRAP,BASE,0,HAUTO,OFFSETX,10, TEXTFONTCLASS,'olfoot');"
      onmouseout="nd();"
      onclick="overlib('Text', CLOSECLICK, CAPTION, 'Text2', 'olcg', HEIGHT,280,OFFSETX,-150, OFFSETY,-130, HAUTO, VAUTO,FILTER,FADEIN,47,FADEOUT,47, STICKY); return false;">Move mouse</a>

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
        A simple way to keep a STICKY onclick primary popup from being closed by a mouseover popup for another link is to check whether a STICKY primary popup is being displayed and if so then have the mouseover invoke a secondary popup.  If the user clicks on that link then its STICKY onclick primary popup will automatically replace the previous one.  Here's how your example code would be set up:

         onmouseover="var ov=(OLshowingsticky?overlib2:overlib); return ov('Click to see details', WRAP,BASE,0,HAUTO,OFFSETX,10, TEXTFONTCLASS,'olfoot');"
         onmouseout="(OLshowingsticky)?nd2():nd();"
         onclick="overlib('Text', CLOSECLICK, CAPTION, 'Text2', 'olcg', HEIGHT,280,OFFSETX,-150, OFFSETY,-130, HAUTO, VAUTO,FILTER,FADEIN,47,FADEOUT,47, STICKY); return false;">Move mouse</a>

         onmouseover="var ov=(OLshowingsticky?overlib2:overlib); return ov('Click to see details', WRAP,BASE,0,HAUTO,OFFSETX,10, TEXTFONTCLASS,'olfoot');"
         onmouseout="(OLshowingsticky)?nd2():nd();"
         onclick="overlib('Text', CLOSECLICK, CAPTION, 'Text2', 'olcg', HEIGHT,280,OFFSETX,-150, OFFSETY,-130, HAUTO, VAUTO,FILTER,FADEIN,47,FADEOUT,47, STICKY); return false;">Move mouse</a>

        Note that you need to have imported both overlibmws.js and overlibmws_overtwo.js for this procedure.