Re: [OLmws] Links within Sticky pop up

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009
      If the popup content with links is static HTML fragments, simply define javascript variables with that content, e.g.:

      var canada=
      +'This is the <a href="canada3.html">3rd Canada link</a>.';

      and use the variable names instead of your present 'Random Test' string as the lead argument for the overlib calls of the onclick attribute values in your area tags, e.g.:

      onclick="return overlib(canada, STICKY, CAPTION, 'CANADA', CENTER);"

      If the popup content is dynamic, you could supply it via AJAX techniques as explained in the:
      support document, or other server-side scripting techniques, as described for php in the:
      support document.

      Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 11:20 AM
      Subject: [OLmws] Links within Sticky pop up

      Hello there.

      I am trying to add multiple links in the overlib Sticky and the sticky is in a image map. I have managed to add the code to a image map with text but that is it
      http://www.freewebs.com/cetacousins/test.html as you can see by clicking Canada.

      Any help would be most appreciated.

      Thank you