iframe Boarder Problems

  • llppro2
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2009
      Greetings,
      I am an old Bosrup, overLib user and have also started to use some of your Macrides modfications at that time - years ago.

      Well, I am back at it, using overLib again, I had stopped scripting for about 4 years, and I am now using the Macrides overLib only. (There are so many changes and improvements though not as many code examples as Bosrup's - I find myself having to get the examples from the code via viewing the page code) Sooo, time consuming.

      The problem I am having is with adding HTML to the/in the popups. It seems the way to do this is via iframes. Ok, so I have the needed pages added/working using iframe functions. BUT, there is this iframe Border that comes with it. I've tried standard coding attempts as well as guessing some possible commands to remove it;
      'IFRAMEBORDER, 0,'
      BORDER, 0,
      FRAMEBORDER,0, ..& so on but can't get rid of it. AND all of the examples I've come across on the site have a border to them (colorful).

      How does one get rid of the iframe border?

      Thank you,
      PRO2

      P.s., also, is there another way to add an HTML page to a popup? I have just started back coding as of Yesterday! yay.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2009
        For iframe popup content you also need to include TEXTPADDING,0 as shown for both examples in:

        You can import HTML fragments as popup content by using AJAX, as described in:

        but for complete HTML files as content you should use iframe or object with the aid of the iframecontentmws.js or objectcontentmws.js support scripts, respectively.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2009
          Thanks Fote but TEXTPADDING, 0, along with BORDER, 0, was not it, but I found it. It was in the command in the iframe call: ... 'if1', 1 ... change to 'if1', 0 and the borders gone! Now my overlaying, cool, fadein, is seamless.

          Thanks again.
          PRO2
          ......... I should be sleep ............