Re: [OLmws] Dynamic pointer popup positioning w.r.to reference object

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2009
      Saytha,

      The REF-based positioning includes X and Y justification by default (can be turned off via the NOJUSTX and/or NOJUSTY commands) such that the popup will slide left, right, up or down relative to the specified REF-based position so as to stay within the window.  But there is no internal code for automatically changing the REF-based positioning in the flipping (rather than sliding) manner you desire.  The HAUTO and VAUTO commands do flip the popup display to the left versus right or above versus below with respect to the cursor, but those commands don't apply to REF-based positioning.  Sorry.